Ziqian Wang:"I don't think the past exists only in the past, but the past exists in the future."



Wang Ziqian graduated from the Central Academy of Fine Arts and then went to the School of Visual Arts in New York to study fashion photography. The world in Ziqian's lens is free with her sex, just as she herself-her works honestly reflect her-sensitive and straightforward. Ziqian said, "People stop talking when facing the camera. I think this is the most fascinating part of photography. When a person communicates with you without language, what kind of dialogue you are relying on, I have always cared about this. "In an interview, she said, "When I want to make a judgment on something, these things will appear again. Many of my emotions and judgments come from feeling memories again. This does not mean that I am a nostalgic person. On the contrary, I think this is a time and space. I don’t think the past exists only in the past, but the past exists in the future. “She always believes that what happens at this moment is the only thing that will happen. She believes that in the future, she is more than just a person who can take pictures. She fantasizes that one day she will become Lucy created by Luc Besson, who can perceive the world in seconds and can meet the original Lucy, leaving behind the sentence "I'm in everywhere" and then turning into a U disk.

Link to her Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/z.qiann/

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Cindy Sherman: performance and identity politics

Ziqian Liu:idealism in mirror

Chuanxing Chen:No Candle then to